My name is Sandhya Coyle (pronounced Sandeeya) and I’ve been practicing meditation and Yoga since the age of 16 and Pilates since the age of 25.
I support people to get mentally and physically fit though using Yoga, Pilates and meditation so that they feel more balanced, and in control of their life again.
I love teaching and feel fully rewarded when I hear students tell me they feel relief from their emotional and, or physical pain and walk out of class with a huge smile and glow! This encourages and inspires me even further. I know I am part of the best industry and in the right place now!
I am fully insured and hold a current DBS (CRB) certificate.
- Pilates Posture project (2022)
- Brainfit™ (2022)
- Kettlebells (2022)
- Donna Eden – Energy Medicine (2022)
- Heart Meditation Facilitator Diploma (2018)
- Back Specialist level 4 (2016 / 2018)
- Exercise Referral level 3 (2016/ 2017)
- Pilates level 3 Mat work (August 2016)
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 (August 2016)
- Laughter Yoga teacher (October 2016)
- Yoga Sequencing Intensive for Hatha and Vinyasa Flow (December 2016) (26 hours)
- Yoga philosophy 2011 Nalanie Chellaram
- Yoga Asanas and Pranayama (Breath work) Integral Hatha Teacher Training Certificate with Rev Padma Priya (200 hours) 2014. Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA; and registered in the UK through the Independent Yoga Network.
- Yoga and Mindfulness for Teenagers with TeenYoga 2016 (60 hours)
- First Aid
- Anatomy and Physiology Diploma Level 2
- Gong/sound therapy with Don Conroeux
- Sound therapy through Tibetan bowls and gongs, dowsing
- Naked Voice training
- Reiki level 2 with Nadia Paul