Get in touch
To Work With Me call 07565 976 129 or email me at Sandhyacoyle@gmail.com
I’d love to hear from you!
How to book
First session: Please pay First class price of £9 or what you can afford via Paypal and Sandhya will send the details through for the Zoom link.
To book on the course: Please pay via bank transfer or Paypal and confirm to Sandhya you have paid.
My name is Sandhya (pronounced Sandeeya) and I’ve been practicing meditation and Yoga since the age of 16 and Pilates since the age of 25.
I help people reduce stress and feel more balanced, flexible and mobile so that you can feel in control of your life again.
I love teaching and feel fully rewarded when I hear students tell me they feel relief from their emotional and, or physical pain and walk out of class with a huge smile and glow! This encourages and inspires me even further. I know I am part of the best industry and in the right place now!
I am fully insured and hold a current DBS (CRB) certificate.
- Heart Meditation Facilitator Diploma (2018)
- Exercise Referral level 3 (2016/ 2017)
- Back Specialist level 4 (Currently studying 2016 / 2018)
- Pilates level 3 Mat work (August 2016)
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 (August 2016)
- Laughter Yoga teacher (October 2016)
- Yoga Sequencing Intensive for Hatha and Vinyasa Flow (December 2016) (26 hours)
- Yoga philosophy 2011 Nalanie Chellaram
- Yoga Asanas and Pranayama (Breath work) Integral Hatha Teacher Training Certificate with Rev Padma Priya (200 hours) 2014
Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA; and registered in the UK through the Independent Yoga Network.
- Yoga and Mindfulness for Teenagers with TeenYoga 2016 (60 hours)
- First Aid
- Anatomy and Physiology Diploma Level 2
- Gong/sound therapy with Don Conroeux
- Sound therapy through Tibetan bowls and gongs, dowsing
- Naked Voice training
- Reiki level 2 with Nadia Paul